Friday, March 24, 2006

A first glimpse into my galaxy!

Ok now I finally have a virtual galaxy in which I can pour all my thoughts... those who are reading this have unfortunately gotta bear with me!

hmmm.....my state of mind right now? Well I have a few new inputs for my book (which I will make happen, no matter what!) from colleagues...which kinda made sense! So am writing those down before I forget them...

Other than that...have kinda finished work for today, though you know how it is, you make plans when you think you've finished work...and then work piles up like nobody's business! Murphy's law!

ok now this entry is getting boring...

so now i'll post when I have something relevant to say!

see ya muaaah...

2 comments:

farustar said...

my shayu has a blog!...yippie yippie yay yay!

Anonymous said...

happy blogging miss